Contact us

Please feel free to contact us with questions or comments.

How to donate:

The success of this mission depends on your help. Please prayerfully consider donating to this worthy cause. You may use the donate button to send money online or make checks payable to:

Harvesting 4 Haiti Foundation
PO. Box 887
Perrysburg, Ohio 43552


Our annual fundraising campaign will be live November 15-December 15 and includes built-in benefits. Look here for the Live SeedMoney Donation button or on Facebook during the campaign dates. Donations to the SeedMoney Campaign must be made through the online link.

98.6% of our donations go to our projects. The remaining 1.4% goes to administrative costs.

Please Note: This foundation is an approved non-profit organization with IRS 501(c)(3) status. Include your company matching funds form if available. A written confirmation will be provided with every donation. Any other questions can be directed to our email address at:

There are no compensations to any H4H board members. Administrative costs are minimal. Costs include: Website, P.O Box, Domain and Printed Materials.

Scroll to Top